What Should I Do If A Nurse Case Manager Is Assigned to My Workers’ Compensation File?


The Attorneys with Calhoon & Associates explain what you should do if you find out that you have a nurse case manager assigned to your workers compensation file in Pennsylvania.

Calhoon & Associates
2411 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: 717-695-4722
Toll Free: 877-291-WORK (9675)