IMPORTANT: If you’ve suffered an on-the-job injury in Pennsylvania, your rights and future finances may be in danger. Rest assured that the insurance companies involved WILL do their best to minimize your injury, disability, financial recovery and medical coverage. It’s up to you to get the information you need to protect you and your family — information that can be found in this FREE consumer guide from Calhoon and Kaminsky P.C.
Having dedicated himself exclusively to helping injured workers for over 20 years, Pennsylvania workers’ compensation attorney Ron Calhoon has witnessed firsthand the critical mistakes people make which can jeopardize their ability to recover fair compensation for their workplace injuries or even get the medical care they need. He’s also seen the lengths that insurance companies will go to protect their interests and maximize their profits.
This information-packed, easy-to-follow consumer guide, delivers peace of mind and helps injured workers by revealing:
- What defines a workers’ compensation claim and why it is NOT the same as filing a lawsuit.
- The types of injuries that may entitle you to workers’ compensation benefits (hint: they’re not all from traumatic incidents or accidents. Cumulative “wear and tear” injuries like carpel tunnel syndrome can be covered, too.)
- The 7 critical mistakes to avoid if you’ve suffered an on-the-job injury. Just one of these mistakes, such as failing to adequately report your injury, can sink your claim. How to handle IMEs, adjuster and nurses or case managers that show up at your doctor’s office are some of the important issues covered.
- Why social media sites like Facebook can cause major problems if you’ve filed a workers’ compensation claim.
- The immediate steps to take if you’ve suffered a work injury.
- Workers’ compensation rate schedules.
- How to identify and choose the right workers’ compensation attorney for your claim.
Suffering an injury at work can be frustrating and difficult to handle. Don’t make things worse by trying to navigate the confusing and ever-changing world of Pennsylvania workers’ compensation claims on your own.
As a public service to injured Pennsylvania workers, the law firm of Calhoon and Kaminsky P.C., wants to make sure you get the information you need today to make sure that your rights are protected and that you get a fair shake from the insurance companies.
For a limited time Pennsylvania residents can request a FREE copy of Seven Deadly Sins That Can Destroy Your Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Case.
Before it’s too late — get the information you need to protect your rights. Fill out the form on the right or below and we will rush you your free Pennsylvania workers’ compensation guide.
Additional copies of this important consumer guide can be purchased on Amazon.com. All profits from the sale of this book will be donated to Kids’ Chance of Pennsylvania, which provides educational scholarships to children who have had a parent who was killed or severely injured while performing work duties.
To read Seven Deadly Sins That Can Destroy Your Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Case online, please click here.