The Social Security Administration has redesigned its homepage at www.socialsecurity.gov. The most sought after services are now listed on the left side of the page, and include:
- Applying online for benefits
- Estimating your retirement benefits
- Extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs
- Services for people who already receive benefits
- Getting or replacing a Social Security card
Information is also categorized by general topic at the top of the new homepage, including Retirement, Disability, Survivors, Supplemental Security Income, Medicare and Business Services.
A news section has also been added, along with frequently asked questions and information targeted for specific groups, such as Congress and veterans.
If you think you are entitled to Social Security Disability, or have applied for benefits and have been denied or have questions, contact the Social Security attorneys at Calhoon and Kaminsky P.C., for a free consultation.